Net Promoter Score or NPS measures client experience and predicts business growth and quality.
How do we collect feedback to calculate the NPS?
To calculate the NPS first you have to collect data from your clients, users, or customers using a standard two questions.
- How likely are you to recommend [company] to a friend or colleague?
- What are the primary reasons for the score you gave us?
How likely are you to recommend [company] to a friend or colleague?
This question is collected using a common two methods:
Scale from 1 to 5 with common practice to use faces to provide a better user experience and quick action from the people that is interacting with your program.
Scale from 0 to 10 with a standard question range that simplify the data collection.
What are the primary reasons for the score you gave us?
In here, your customer can provide you with an explanation on why she provides such score. This information is good to track and improve your customer experience and collect customer requirements.
How do you calculate NPS?
Respondents are grouped as follows:
- Promoters (score 9-10) are loyal enthusiasts that will keep helping you in your growth. They are the customers that are key to scale your business.
- Passives (score 7-8) are satisfied but unenthusiastic customers. These customer can be taken from your competitors if a better solution arise.
- Detractors (score 0-6) are unhappy customers who can damage your brand and impede growth through negative word-of-mouth. Make sure to closely look a resolve any problem that they might have.
Subtracting the percentage of Detractors from the percentage of Promoters yields the Net Promoter Score, which can range from a low of -100 (if every customer is a Detractor) to a high of 100 (if every customer is a Promoter).
Note: Passive users are not counted in your calculation.
What options does Team Coaches provide to collect NPS?
Team Coaches collects NPS for all your customer and users in two distintive ways.
A user friendly scoreboard with a scale with faces from 1 to 5
The standard NPS scale from 0 to 10.
Each scale has their own benefits and user experience depending on your customers.
Where does Team Coaches collect NPS?
Team Coaches collect NPS in events and mentoring meeting to track better all your customer interactions.
As a platform, we also collect NPS for the use of our platform time to time when you login to improve and offer the best service possible.
Team Coaches works for you
Team Coaches is a community software that provides an unify way to maintain entrepreneurship community engaged offering tools for managing all the aspect of running an innovation program and maintain prospects and companies track.
A community for them and a solution for you!!!
If you like our product you can book a demo and we can talk about how we can fit into your programs.